Manager Enforcement and Security Employment Opportunity – Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Job Title: Manager Enforcement and Security
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No: DSC 15/70/01 Vol.2
Kampala Capital City Authority is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament that is responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda. It replaced the Kampala City Council.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to the Deputy Director Litigation Services for performing the following duties:-
- Developing and implementing law enforcement and security work plans of the Authority in line with the Authority and directorate guidelines
- Coordinating the activities of Law enforcement team as per the Authority guidelines
- Developing, implementing and maintaining contingency plans for all security threats and other emergency situations that are likely to affect the Authority operations
- Conducting Risk assessment for all law enforcement and security activities and developing mitigation measure for all identified risks before activity is implemented.
- Preparing and submitting activity and regular reports to the Director Legal Affairs as per the directorate guidelines
- Coordinating implementation of Law enforcement officers and security personnel training and developmental program in line with the HR policies and programmes
- Supervising all security personnel so as to ensure that they comply with all security procedures in place and maintaining a high standard of physical security for efficient and effective protection of Authority’ personnel, premises and assets.
- Liaising with the metropolitan police attached to the KCCA as per the Authority guidelines.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Manager Enforcement and Security jobs should be Ugandans holding Honours Bachelor’s Degrees in either Social Sciences or Commerce or Business Administration or Law or any other relevant field plus a minimum of a Master’s Degree in either Social Sciences, or Commerce, or Business Administration, or Law, or any other relevant field.
- Applicants will be required to have evidence of Police or Military Training.
- Applicants should have a minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience three (3) of which must have been gained at Principal Officer or Middle management level in Government or from a reputable organization.
- Age: Above 30 years
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 7th June 2021