Job Title: Finance Manager
Organisation: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director Operational Support
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
Job Summary: The Finance Manager is responsible for the overall corporate budgeting preparation, direct investment activities, develop strategies and plans; and Performance Monitoring & Evaluation for the long-term financial goals of Kiira Motors Corporation
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Laisse with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Collaborate with other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and legislation;
- Maintain a positive and ethical work environment that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels within the Finance Division;
- Facilitate, develop, and assist with training for both internal and external clients to help raise awareness concerning Financial Management matters;
- Supervision and overall management of the Finance Division and its activities, providing technical guidance, project management and leadership and performance monitoring;
- Lead, mentor develop, train and appraise personnel in the Finance Division to help them be successful in their roles and to progress in their skills and abilities;
- Development and implementation of Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Director Operational Support
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Kiira Motors Corporation Finance Manager job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Studies, Accounting Engineering or related field from a recognized Institution;
- Must be a Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda with a Good Standing;
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Management or Related Field from a recognized institution; and
- Membership to the CFA Institute will be an added advantage.
- General working Experience of at least Twelve (12) years.
- The applicant should have served in a Supervisory/Management Position in Financial Management in a reputable organization for at least seven (7) years
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kiira Motors in the aforementioned capacity should send their applications via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Download Here and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
- Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications. Applicants employed by our strategic partners are required to provide evidence that they have been cleared by the responsible authority to apply for any of the available jobs.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within five (5) working days after close of Applications.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com