Job Title: Custodian (Fresher Diploma Jobs)
Organisation: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Administration Officer
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
Job Summary: The Custodian will provide custodial services to Kiira Motors Corporation
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support verification and storage of production parts, materials, tools and equipment
- Support tools, machines and equipment flow, usage and control management
- Support regular tools, equipment and machines stock taking and stock reconciliation
- Support the warehousing/Stores and logistics team to maintain up-to-date documentation
- Checking and properly locking premises may be required from time to time;
- Reporting any cases theft and preparing reports to the immediate supervisor;
- Patrolling premises to ensure maximum security;
- Maintaining security of Company Assets as may be required from time to time;
- Maintain an inventory of the Company Assets and other stock and regularly replenish as required.
- Carry out regular security checks, health check-ups and sanitization routines such as pest control.
- Keeping security at important entry points and assigned installations;
- Prepare Work Plans, Budgets and performance reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Administration Officer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Kiira Motors Corporation Custodian job opportunity must hold an Ordinary Diploma with at least Credit Class or Equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- General working experience of at least Five (5) years; Should have Served as a Custodian/ Security Officer/Stores Attendant in a Reputable Organization for at least three (3) Years Demonstrated Knowledge and Skill in Stores/Inventory Management/Security and Facilities Management
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kiira Motors in the aforementioned capacity should send their applications via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Download Here and fill all the fields as guided).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
- Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications. Applicants employed by our strategic partners are required to provide evidence that they have been cleared by the responsible authority to apply for any of the available jobs.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within five (5) working days after close of Applications.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com