The administrative assistant will provide Finance, IT, Administrative, and Secretarial support to the ECSACOP Secretariat office, as appropriate. The administrative assistant will provide support to the Program Manager and Development Manager in the implementation of the program and management and accounting of funds; manage communications with the Fellows and Trainees through the SUMAC database and ensure proper documentation/utilization of any assets and equipment.
- Support day to day activities in the Secretariat office.
- Schedule and coordinate all appointments and meetings for ECSACOP staff, Council and other stakeholders as required.
- Collation of all documents for Meetings of the College Council and the Annual General Meeting
- Provide logistical support to the College in the implementation of activities in line with approved program work plans.
- Provide support to the College Council in preparing meeting documents
- Provide support to the College AGM
- Maintain the office petty cash.
- Develop accountabilities for activity funds.
Filing and storage of institutional documents
- Take, disseminate and keep records of minutes of all College meetings.
- Maintain an updated archive of all College documents.
- Manage the registration of new Fellows
- Manage all scheduled communications to the College Fellows
- Maintain and continually update records of Fellows, Trainees and other College Contacts within the College Database, SUMAC
- Update and maintain payment details of all ECSACOP Fellows
- Maintain the College website and ensure content is accurate and up to date.
- Manage incoming communications through the official ECSACOP email: email@example.com
- Develop and disseminate College newsletters and other College communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of three years experience working in Administration in a public, private sector or international NGO environment
- Excellent communication, organization and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work in a team
- Has basic computer literacy including word processing, excel, the internet and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Learn and take on assignments of a specialist nature.
- Effective report writing and verbal communication skills.