Job Title: Waiters / Waitresses (20 Job Positions)
Organisation: Prestige Link Ltd
Duty Station: Hurontario, Canada
Prestige Link Limited is a recruitment company founded in 2021 registered with the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development and a member of Uganda Association of External Recruitment Agencies (UAERA). The company specializes in general recruitment of majorly the unemployed Ugandans or those who wish to have a career change. We focus on complete recruitment solutions, which include but not limited to sourcing and supplying quality labor force.
Job Summary: We are looking for skilled Waiters or Waitresses to work in several restaurants in Canada. They will be responsible for taking orders, delivering food and beverages to customers and uplifting the dining experience for customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present the menu and provide detailed information; offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, and Serve food, drinks.
- Regular order pad, or by memorization and communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Support the dining team in a professional manner, providing an environment for employees where they consistently feel valued and respected
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must have completed “Secondary Level Education”
- Fluency in English (This will be tested)
- Possess a passport
- Be willing to undergo a mandatory medical test from a GCC accredited hospital
- Have Capacity to “fund own pre-flight medical test and air ticket.”
Benefits and Work Conditions: Work 8 hours (Mon-Sat), Free Accommodation, Free Health Insurance, Free Transport, Free Visa Processing.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, passport copy, UACE certificate to email below. Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 6th May 2023